Sending parcels to Belgium
Save money on all your imports from Belgium and your shipments to Belgium.
Upela offers a reduction of up to -70% for the services provided by DHL, UPS and FedEx, to send packages, parcels, pallets or bulky items to Belgium.
Sending parcels from France to Belgium and Belgium to France: How do you send a parcel from Belgium at the lowest cost?
Go to www.upela.com and fill in the required information, whether it is for an import or an export.
- Sending a France-Belgium express delivery: starting from €9.52, next day delivery.
- Sending a Belgium-France express delivery: starting from €11.34, next day delivery.
Sending a parcel to Belgium – good to know
- Holidays for sending parcels to Belgium: 1st January, 7, 8 & 9 April, 1st, 17, 28 & 28 May, 21 July, 15 August, 1st & 11 November, 25 December.
- Time zone: GMT +1:00
- Belgium shares its borders with France and the Belgian Kingdom has been a Federal State since 1993. It consists of the Wallon region (Wallonie) and the Flemish region (Flanders). The 10 biggest cities or communities are: Brussels, Antwerp, Liege, Ghent, Kortrijk, Bruges, Schaerbeek, Namur, Anderlecht, Mons.
Parcels for Belgium: Shipping time for parcels to Belgium
Upela offers a door to door express service for Belgium with delivery the next day before 9 AM, 12 PM, or during the day. Offer your company express delivery at unbeatable rates.
Send your parcels to any other country in the European Union:Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands
Sending parcels to Belgium: prohibited goods
- cotton seeds
- firearms and parts
- metals and precious stones
- imitations and forgeries
Sending parcels to Belgium : formalities and customs
Your shipments to Belgium and imports from Belgium are free of customs duty. All shipments from Belgium to a non-European country must be accompanied by invoices.
Shipments to Belgium of some products are regulated: products based on animals, foods and perishable goods are prohibited for the most part. For more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure that fragile parcels are suitably packed.