Sending parcels to China
Use Upela for all your exchanges with China. Using our shipping tools, it is as easy to export towards China as it is to import from China.
Send your packages, parcels, pallets or bulky items at the lowest costs. We offer you the services of DHL, UPS and FedEx at negotiated rates.
Ship your parcels to China in just a few seconds with Upela !
Sending parcels to China: make the most of the best prices for shipments to China or your imports from China
To benefit from rates reduced by as much as -70%, just connect to our website www.upela.com and give the required information for a quote, an import into China or an export from China.
Express delivery from France-China and ChinA-France starting from €22.57.
Sending a parcel to China: things you need to know
- China may refer to the People's Republic of China or to the Republic of China (Taiwan) The 10 main cities are: Shanghai, Peking (Beijing), Shenzhen (Guangdong), Dongguan, Hong Kong, Wuhan (Hubei), Chengdu (Sechuan), Hangzhou (Zhejiang), Xi’an (Shaanxi), Qingdao (Shandong)
- Time zone: GMT +8:00
- Currency: Yuan (¥)
- Holidays: 1st, 2, 3, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 January, 2, 3, 4, 29 & 30 April, 1st May, 22, 23 & 24 June, 30 September, 1st, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 October
Parcels for China: delivery times for exchanges with China
- Sending a parcel France-China: express D+2 door to door (delivery during the day)
- Sending a parcel China-France: express D+2 door to door (delivery before 12 PM or during the day)
Send your parcels to any other countries in Asia:Hong Kong, India, Japan, Middle-East, Pakistan, South Korea,
Products prohibited for import into China
- category B biological substances
- firearms and parts
- games of chance devices, devices that can be used as weapons
- military materiel
- perishable foodstuffs
- personal mail
- metals and precious stones
- radar detectors
Delivery to China: formalities for sending parcels
Commercial shipments must be accompanied by a business invoice in English.
Non-commercial parcels or samples must be accompanied by a pro forma invoice which will be printed automatically when your order goes through our website. You must also fill in your information in English.
The customs authorities alone decide on the products on which duties are levied. Any shipment to China with less than 7 US dollars will not be charged duty.
Regulated products for export and import from or to China: alcoholic beverages, foods, cosmetics, drugs (with or without prescriptions), samples of seeds, plants, products for planting, seeds.
Please contact us by email if you have any doubts about of the documents to be supplied for your shipment.
The packing of your parcel must be suitable for express goods delivery. Sending fragile products to China requires great attention concerning