Sending parcels to the Netherlands
Packages, parcels, pallets or bulky items; you can send to the Netherlands or import from the Netherlands.
We offer unbeatable prices, up to 75% cheaper, with DHL, UPS and FedEx.
To send your parcels to the Netherlands takes just a few clicks with Upela.com !
Make the most of the lowest prices for shipping parcels to the Netherlands or importing parcels from the Netherlands.
Upela offers express shipping at discount prices; see our website at www.upela.com
- Export from France-the Netherlands from €9.52.
- Import from the Netherlands-France from €11.24, next day delivery.
Sending a parcel to the Netherlands: things you need to know
- Holidays in the Netherlands: 1st January, 8, 9 and 30 April, 17, 27 & 28 May, 25 & 26 December.
- The kingdom of the Netherlands also includes overseas territories: Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba, Aruba, Curaçao and Sint Maarten. The 10 main cities are: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Almere, Tilburg, Groningen, Nijmegen, Haarlem.
- Postal code format: 1111 AA (be sure to leave a space between the 2 groups of figures or letters)
Formulas proposed for the Netherlands
We can offer door to door express deliveries.
Available for Holland: priority express 9 a.m., 12 p.m. or delivery during the day
Send your parcels to any other country in the European Union :Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic,Denmark, England, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
Parcels for the Netherlands: products prohibited from shipping into the Netherlands
Formalities for shipping to the Netherlands
Shipments to the Netherlands or from the Netherlands are exempt from customs duty because the country is part of the European Union. However, a pro forma invoice will be required if you want to send anything to the Dutch overseas territories.
Please take care to protect your fragile goods. The packing must be appropriate for express goods shipping. You can also refer to our website concerning the protection of your shipments.